Re: GNOME 3.0 official logo and banners

--- El lun, 15/11/10, Pockey Lam <pockeylam gnome org> escribi�r>

De: Pockey Lam <pockeylam gnome org>
Asunto: GNOME 3.0 official logo and banners
Para: marketing-list gnome org
Fecha: lunes, 15 de noviembre, 2010 08:48

Hi,

I wonder if there is any official GNOME 3.0 logo or banners so we can put them in our blog posts (when we talk about GNOME 3.0) or communities websites to promote GNOME 3.0? I tried to look for it in the GNOME wiki, but I cannot find any.

- Pockey
Hi Pockey !

There are some requests in http://live.gnome.org/GnomeArt/ArtRequests/ but they are maked as "open".

There are some suggestions for this material though, http://live.gnome.org/GnomeArt/ArtRequests/GNOME3Logo
but it isn't definitive at all.

I guess the marketing team should approach the art team for get this done :)
We can discuss a little bit about the message we want on this banners. What the team think ?

Cheers,

-- Juanjo Marin