Re: Updated data for Foundation's brochure

Comments below:

On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 1:46 PM, Jonh Wendell <jwendell gnome org> wrote:
Em Ter, 2010-05-18 às 12:11 -0500, Bharat Kapoor escreveu:
> Hi John
>
> We'll have it in time for ur requirements - Can u take a look at the
> attached doc and make any suggestions.
>
> Regards
> Bharat

Suggestions:

 - Have logos of companies in advisory board
BK>> Easy

 - Less texts and more topics and images
BK>> Images part I can work on - any insights into more topics - could use some help?

 - Clean design - the current folder is lot "cleaner"
BK>> hmmmm - I will leave it to Andreas - I arnt a graphics person either.

 - Perhaps use a 'theme' familiar to gnome? like the green used in the
current folder...
BK>> Will communicate with Andreas reg this too

I'm not an expert on anything related to design, so, feel free to just
ignore my comments above.

Jonh Wendell
http://www.bani.com.br