new member

Hi everyone,

My name is Pete, and I'm a creative advertiser, in London UK.  I thought I'd join the mail list and start to track what's happening in here.

I've had a look at the road map and I'm not yet sure how I can contribute.  Most of the activity appears more marketing based than advertising - but I'll stick around for a while and see what I can do.

*NSFW* I have a website with my work online at www.jayandpete.co.uk - I'm what's called a disruptive advertiser and my work is meant to SHOCK, so please be warned that some of the ads were banned in the UK and some show scenes that mom isn't proud of.

Also, it's a shared portfolio with my art director partner, so please DO NOT email me at the email on the site as that is collected by a headhunter who allocates me work, and she would be none-too-pleased if she found out I was showcasing the site without her permission.

Well, that's one heck of an introduction, look forward to hearing from everyone soon,

Best,

Pete