FUDCon - Gnome in Latam

Guys, we (Fedora Latam) are organizing the FUDCon Latam 2010 ( Fedora Users and Developers Conference ) that will be held in Santiago - Chile July 15-17.

I would like to invite you to join us there!

We are using the wiki https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:Santiago_2010 as planning page.

I know that we have important contributors there, so, what do you think about ?

I think it can help both communities to increase the local contributions because we are inviting all local Universities to join us.

Beste regards!

--
Rodrigo Padula de Oliveira
http://www.rodrigopadula.com