Re: Friends of GNOME Ruler

Lucas,

Is there a chance you can take another look at the ruler?  For
library.gnome.org (specifically for the release notes) the ruler seems
to be fixed width and when you resize your browser it looks funny.

The 2.30 release notes are here:
http://library.gnome.org/misc/release-notes/2.30/
(gnome / 2.28 to login)

Thanks.