Re: Friends of GNOME Ruler

FYI, since this has gone live we've gotten 10 donations for a total of $775 plus 2 new subscribers for an immediate donation of $20.

So $795 since yesterday! We should update the ruler regularly as long as the pace is up. (This money plus the rest of March.)

Lucas, should I send new numbers to you?

On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 7:31 AM, Frederic Peters <fpeters gnome org> wrote:
> > On 03/23/2010 08:49 AM, Frederic Peters wrote:
> > >I couldn't get it to fill the whole width, as it conflicted with the
> > >sidebar which is position: absolute; but here it is in place:
> > >

> > That page is broken for me now (Firefox 3.5.8 on Fedora 12).
> >
> > I see nothing below the Home/Users/Admin... tabs.
> It works with Epiphany; I'd be happy to apply any patch to make it
> work with Firefox (can't test it at the moment).

Thanks to the amazing insight of Vincent, this has now been fixed.

He's definitely my hero.

marketing-list mailing list
marketing-list gnome org