Re: Facebook GNOME page

I like the idea of contests with tshirts as prizes. (Can we give out a Facebook badge? Is it possible to do that - give a badge to a select few like Facebook sells pretend teddy bears and bananas? Anybody know?)

More ideas for contests folks?

   - what's cool abt gnome

Maybe go for most creative "cool about GNOME"?

   - I showed gnome to my mother/friend/teacher ande this is what he/she said

Maybe go for funniest thing someone said?

Stormy