Re: Emergency marketing team meeting

Erm, sorry, I meant Shane instead of Shawn.

On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 1:14 PM, Jason D. Clinton <me jasonclinton com> wrote:
No, I'm sorry but I cannot get up any earlier. I had surgery Friday and my sleep schedule is attuned to my specific pain killer dosage frequency and wound redressing requirements. I have to go home from work during my lunch break and redress. So, the sleep/work portion of my life is fixed in place this week.

Dave and Shawn, if you feel that it is important enough that we wait so that everyone can make it, I would be willing to move the meeting back to next week when I can be more flexible and propose morning times.