Re: Emergency marketing team meeting
- From: "Jason D. Clinton" <me jasonclinton com>
- To: Paul Cutler <pcutler gnome org>
- Cc: GNOME Marketing List <marketing-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Emergency marketing team meeting
- Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 11:22:51 -0600
On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 11:14 AM, Paul Cutler <pcutler gnome org>
Have you (or anyone else) reached out to the GNOME Shell team to discuss
a possible roadmap?
Yes, I asked Jon McCann, whom was at the UX Hackfest, to join this list and he said that he was already planning to post a blog post defining what is possible last Wednesday. That hasn't happened yet.
I'm also concerned as the GNOME Activity Journal has not been proposed
as a module yet.
I too am concerned about this. This is one of the many reasons that it may be acceptable to think of Gnome 3.0 as Gnome 2.34 or 2.36.
] [Thread Prev