Re: Reboot: Strategic goals for GNOME

    Proposed project vision: Hidden in plain sight: Everyone using GNOME,
    no-one noticing

This proposed goal might be ill-advised, because it's very good to be
noticed if one do something good.  Especially for a project that needs
to attract support from people.

    We probably could have had moblin be "GNOME Netbook". We probably could
    have had Maemo be "GNOME Smartphone". Or Sugar be "GNOME Education".

It is fine if they promote GNOME, but remember that Maemo contains
non-free software, so we wouldn't want GNOME to be too closely
associated with it.

Sugar is a good thing, but it is a different interface -- is it
connected with GNOME?