Re: Campaign Proposal

Hi Nelson,

El mar, 02-03-2010 a las 17:43 +0000, Nelson Marques escribió:
> Hi
>

>  I've been away from a couple of days due to final exams, presentations
> and lately some problems with natural issues, mainly a couple of storms
> and national wide red alert. I'm also a Volunteer Firefighter in
> Murtosa, therefore I was forced to be off for some time.
>
>  Back to the subject. I'd recon for now that the "wild life" might be a
> sensible issue. My proposal:
>
>  Open a Wiki page for discussion of possible themes for a new release to
> be opened to community discussion.

Feel free to open a page under http://live.gnome.org/GnomeMarketing
section of the wiki, just create a user and create the page.

Send a reminder here when you have put your ideas there so the other
people that proposed things here can do the same. Then we can read the
proposals and discuss more. Try to keep it short so more people read it.