Re: Fwd: Your Weekly Facebook Page Update

Seg, 2010-06-14 às 14:24 -0600, Stormy Peters escreveu:
> Kudos to everyone who has been working on the GNOME Facebook page!
> Perhaps you can tell us about some of your strategies and successes.
>

> The numbers have been going up and up each week.
>

> Great job!

Hi Stormy,

every week i post the commit digest available on news. I feel that most
of the fans know GNOME so i guess they want to know news about features
and how GNOME 3.0 will be.

I suggest that we should do some kind of a challenge to motivate people
to suggest more friends.

Cheers
Luis