What are you doing to help GNOME 3 marketing?

I was reviewing the GNOME 3 marketing plan and realized that all the
action items are owned by people that attended the hackfest. Please
don't hesitate to sign your name up next to one of them. We didn't
mean to hog the tasks. Quite a few of us are already behind and
wouldn't mind some help or giving up ownership.

Please sign up to help with something! (Or propose other tasks you
think need to get done for GNOME 3 marketing.)
http://live.gnome.org/ThreePointZero/MarketingRoadmap

Thanks a million!

Stormy