From: Agustín Benito Bethencourt (Toscalix)
Date: 2010/5/29
Subject: numbers from GCDS
To: Stormy Peters

Hi

more numbers... apart from those on my blog.

After the event, we have had 1.9 mill hits (250 thousand visitors). Another
4.8 mill hits before or during the event (1.8 mill hits during the event)and
150 thousand different visitors

April 2010: 19 thousand different visitors

ASOLIF website (one of the organizers, the one I work for) increased the hits
on its website 200% in july 2009 because of the event.

If you search in english in Google Gran Canaria the event webpage is among the
first 30. during the event was among the first 10.

How much money do Public Administrations and touristic comapnies in GC spend
in web promotion (having in consideration the web is the the second channel
for bringing tourists: almost 4 million per year)? I would say a couple of
millions, at least.