Re: GNOME Marketing Team Meeting Today

On Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 11:43 AM, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, den 14.01.2010, 17:33 +0100 schrieb Dave Neary:
>> I did see that, but didn't see (in the doodle) a timezone. I see you
>> followed up with a mail saying that these times were UTC-6 (presumably,
>> your timezone? ;))
>
> Doodle supports timezones - could be used next time to avoid confusion.

If we can get to regular dates, one thing to do might be to alternate
time zones. With openSUSE we've done meetings at 12:00 and 16:00 UTC
pretty regularly. Those times still aren't optimal for participants
outside Europe and the Americas but most of our participants are in
one or the other.

Long-term, what tools (aside from the mailing list) can we use for
more efficient collaboration? The more we can do that doesn't require
real-time meetings, the better. (We should have occasional real-time
meetings, but the times will never work for everyone.)

Best,

Zonker
--
Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier <jzb zonker net>
About: http://www.dissociatedpress.net/about/