Re: GNOME Marketing Team Meeting Today

Hi Paul,

Paul Cutler wrote:
> The GNOME Marketing Team meeting is today!  I double checked the time
> zones, and the meeting is at 22:00 GMT / 17:00 US EST.  (Sorry about any
> confusion on the time zones).
>
> The agenda is here:
>  http://live.gnome.org/GnomeMarketing/MarketingTeamMeetings/14JAN2010Meeting
>
> We will meet in #marketing on GIMPNet IRC.

Why hold meetings at 23:00 CET and thus (pretty much) exclude European
participation?

I can understand that perhaps the marketing team is US-centric nowadays,
but the meeting time isn't going to do anything to change that situation.

I'm afraid I won't be able to attend at that stage - I'm up early on
Friday & need my beauty sleep.

Cheers,
Dave.

--