Re: Communicating to users what GNOME 3.0 is

On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 10:28 AM, Stormy Peters <stormy gnome org> wrote:
> I think we need to counter this with a "What is GNOME 3.0" message. We are
> working on this with the material from the marketing hackfest but perhaps we
> could all start tagging GNOME 3.0 blogs and interviews that we do in
> del.ico.us or sharing them here so we can all expand on it.

I recently presented to my local LUG regarding GNOME Shell and got
some pretty mixed reviews. They gave a lot of feedback regarding
usability and quirks (granted I'm using the 2.28 snapshot). I would be
very interested in getting back to my team with new information in
order to address some of their concerns.

If anyone on the list can suggest additional resources regarding "more
than just Shell" that I can demo and publicize I'd be happy to.
Otherwise, Shell is the only thing I've been able to actually build
and tinker with / demo.

Christer