January Marketing Meeting

Thanks for the reminder to re-schedule the Marketing meeting!

Please visit http://www.doodle.com/3vmc4gc7x9rfg7bt and pick the date and time that works best for you.  I've selected a number of days and times over the next two weeks so hopefully we can find a time that works for majority of the team.

I'll review on Sunday and depending on the number of participants I'll post an update with the meeting time.

Thanks.

Paul