Re: CRM setup: need your review

On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 4:02 AM, Dave Neary <dneary gnome org> wrote:

At least in my mind, the data in Mango would be useful for our CRM, but
would only be part of the data we need. Other people going into the CRM
include representatives of other organisations, companies, partners and
potential partners who we come into contact with, who are not members of
the GNOME Foundation or GNOME account holders. Not to mention members of
GNOME User Groups around the world, event organisers, etc.

I agree that there will be some duplication. But as Dave points out, we need more information than we currently have in Mango and we need to make it available to different types of people.

We need to track GNOME Foundation members, sponsors, companies, sponsorship money/payments, potential partners, who talked to them, ...

Stormy