Re: New GNOME Website - Now ready for editors

On Sun, Jan 3, 2010 at 6:12 AM, Johannes Raggam <raggam-nl adm at> wrote:
> hi all,
>
> when i try to open http://website-editors.gnome.org/ i get an "503
> service unavailable" screen, showing the html dummy template with an
> "lorem ipsum" headline. it seems if that the deliverance sever and
> plone/zope have problems communicating to each other.
>
> cheers,
> hannes
>

> On Wed, 2009-12-16 at 12:54 -0200, Vinicius Depizzol wrote:
>> Great to hear that Lucas!
>>
>> Thank you Alexandro and Carsten for that.
>>
>> I'm waiting for instructions to work together with the the content
>> editors in the administration area.
>>
>> Thank you. :)
>>
>> On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 15:48, Lucas Rocha <lucasr gnome org> wrote:
>>         Hi all,
>>
>>         Thanks for Alexandro and Carsten, we now have an instance of
>>         the new
>>         website ready to be used by content editors. It's available
>>         here:
>>
>>         http://website-editors.gnome.org/
>>
>>         Carsten and CMS team, could you please give basic instructions
>>         on how
>>         people can create accounts and start editing content?
>>
>>         Design team, please, have a look at the website and start
>>         suggesting
>>         fixes, etc. It would be nice if you work very closely to the
>>         Content
>>         team.
>>
>>         We're very close to finish an initial version of the website.
>>
>>         Cheers!
>>
>>         --lucasr
>>         --
>>

>> --
>> Vinicius Depizzol <vdepizzol gmail com>
>> http://vinicius.depizzol.com.br

I would second that, could that be a problem on our systems, or is it
the servers ?

--
Regards,
Vikram Dhillon

~~~
There are lots of Linux users who don't care how the kernel works, but
only want to use it. That is a tribute to how good Linux is.
-- Linus Torvalds