Colors and meanings

 This might be interesting for some people... I've been taking a look
into the Friends of GNOME campaign and I found some artwork in green
background plus white text.

  There is a meaning associated with this at low level psychology, the
perception that people have from the colors (this is based from a
western civilization point of view, as this can be different in
different cultural regions).

 > Green: Translates into growth, nature and money. A calming color also
that's very pleasant to the senses. Darker green associates with
conservative, masculine and wealth. Green is also associated with
harmony, confortable nurturing, support and energy. Green is the
traditional color of peace.

 > White: White is often associated with purity, safety. Projects aswell
the absence of color, neutrality. Creativity. (NOTE: In some eastern
countries this color is associated with mourning).

 - I wrote this email as curiosity, and I'm compiling a full list with
the positive and negative perceptions people do from colors to present
this list (based on MERCATOR XXI) to share with this list, I would
suppose this might help future decisions and documentation buildings.

 NM