Re: Guadec and Dutch government plans for OSS and desktop

On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 12:19 PM, Sanne te Meerman <sanne opensourceadvies nl> wrote:

Marketing Team, who should work on the response?

I can translate interesting parts tomorrow, and give my thoughts on what I personally would think is important in a response. But especially about the technical merits of i.e. Kerberos, LDAP that they're planning to use, I don't have anything wise to say (or anything to say at all). I'm also not very experienced with these type of press releases so anyone with experience would be very welcome to help out.

I don't think I'm the best person either.

Perhaps we should reach out to a different team? The release team? The desktop mailing list?

Stormy