Re: Guadec and Dutch government plans for OSS and desktop

Stormy Peters schreef:
Hi Sanne,

I think that's a great idea.

If at all possible, we should reply back with comment within the comment period.
Ok, bear in mind though that it's the 1st of march, not the end of March. Sorry, my mistake.

Then I think there are many technical publications/magazines that we could work with to publish a public response.

Marketing Team, who should work on the response?
I can translate interesting parts tomorrow, and give my thoughts on what I personally would think is important in a response. But especially about the technical merits of i.e. Kerberos, LDAP that they're planning to use, I don't have anything wise to say (or anything to say at all). I'm also not very experienced with these type of press releases so anyone with experience would be very welcome to help out.

best, Sanne

Stormy