Re: Reviving FootNotes?

On Tue, 2010-02-09 at 01:37 +0100, Vincent Untz wrote:
> Le lundi 08 février 2010, à 10:56 -0800, Sriram Ramkrishna a écrit :
> > Good on you!  It's a good time to do it since we want to get GNOME 3 out
> > there.  However, it would be nice to do those GNOME summaries that I used to
> > do before going on to GNOME Journal.  It's a very hard job unfortunately and
> > requires someone dedicated to reading a lot of mailing lists.
>
> Note that the commit digest blog is a good basis:
>  http://blogs.gnome.org/commitdigest/

I agree with Vincent, the commit digest is a good point i don't think
many people read it since it isn't much spread in the net. But Footnotes
picking this would take new GNOME features to a new level.
Also i think that a weekly summary of PGO would be interesting
(regarding GNOME NEWS, not personal opinions).

I volunteer myself to help in one of these tasks.

Luis