Reviving FootNotes?

Hi all,

A few weeks ago I got access to publish content on FootNotes. Planet
GNOME is good for folks who are heavily involved in GNOME, but
probably not a great way to keep track of GNOME news for users. GNOME
Journal is great for articles, but the pace of publication won't be
great for news... so I'd like to revive FootNotes.

If you have news that ought to go up on FootNotes, please let me know.
Application releases, calls for papers, requests for help, etc. Any
thoughts around reviving FootNotes would be appreciated.

Best,

Zonker
--
Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier <jzb zonker net>
About: http://www.dissociatedpress.net/about/