Re: Issue 19 Planning

On Sun, 2010-02-07 at 19:39 +0000, Nelson Marques wrote:
> Paul,
>
>  I've contacted Mr. Jacob Volkner from AHEAD's office in Germany who is the
> European Press contact from AHEAD to answer me some questions related to AHEAD
> flagship product Nero (which also uses GTK2 Technology on it's Linux version).
>
>  If they cooperate with me, I'm planning to write an article named "GNOME
> Desktop, interaction with Proprietary Software".
>
>  Once I get more developments from Ahead AG, I'll keep people informed. It
> would be nice if they published a link in their webpage for the GNOME Journal
> article aswel.

Sounds a little bad to me this kind of article. If GNOME is all about
Free Software why are you writing stuff from Proprietary Software ? We
should encourage our users to use Free Software instead of Proprietary
(Nero, vmware etc...).
Personally i would be very sad to see an article with Nero and not a
single article for Brasero which is a GNOME application.

Cheers
Luis