Re: What keywords would you use for GNOME?

 Stormy,

 Related to the advertising of GNOME, I would like to point:
 www.twitter.com

 Nike, Adidas and many other predominant brands in their marketing are turning
into twitter and facebook for marketing purposes. It's cheap, it commands
legions and it's hype.

 Should we invest on this aswel with official Gnome Foundation pages?

 My opinion, if we have not so far, yes, we should and we should advertise with
a "Gnome follow us" link in our webpage.

 Another fun path would be to create a Blog content system for people associated
with Gnome. If you take a look at it, Dell, HP and many other companies in the
industry do also use it for marketing purposes, it would be a crime not to
mention Apple and their blog leaks (controlled and planned by Apple) ;)

 Just another thought... based on:

 Organization main purpose: Profit (comes in several flavors, financial, social,
etc).
 Organization Means: Product (GNOME)
 Organization Target: ALWAYS people (consumers, users, etc)

 It's the simple basics of marketing product management, we should always be
present where people go.

 -- my 2 cents,

 Nelson.