Re: What keywords would you use for GNOME?

I have no idea why I¹m doing this, actually?pure grandmotherly kindness or
something, perhaps?but the place to start for this sort of thing is Google¹s
own Keyword tool for AdWords.

https://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal

Full disclosure: I sent this from my Macintosh, using Entourage, on OS X.
Evolution is _still_ buggy and slow. Deal with it. Too bad no one around
apparently knows much about SEO. Have fun, I'm off to FOSDEM day after
tomorrow!