friends of gnome, doubts

Hi folks, last week I did a survey here in Brazil regarding how would
they donate money to GNOME. I published the result in my blog:
http://bit.ly/bv73hS.

I'd like to address some doubts/issues that appeared in the comments of
the survey:

1) Is it possible to donate any value, specially less than $10? How? We
should be more explicit regarding minimum accepted values.

2) In the first page, it says you can adopt a hacker with $10 or more.
The next page shows the amount of $25. It would be nice to have the same
amount on both pages.

3) Most people responded that wouldn't donate monthly, but when they had
some available resources, whenever at the year. Perhaps we should
mention that they can do this.

4) People also say they prefer to donate to some cause, to a specific
campaign, like that sysadmin thing. This increases the sense of
collaboration. They feel they help more.

5) Where is the list of people who donated? People want to see their
names as collaborators.

Well, we know that some issues above are not really an issue. Perhaps we
should just be more explicit about them.

So, let's work on improving these little things?

Thanks,
--
Jonh Wendell
http://www.bani.com.br