Story-boarding Video 1: Less interruptions

As we discussed at the November hackfest, these videos are inspired by the seven videos at <http://www.google.com/mobile/navigation/>. The current plan is to copy that style with one deviation: the final marque will have a large blank space in which distros can place their branding. Underneath the blank space will be "with GNOME 3" in a smaller font. In this way, the distros get marketing videos and introductory videos that ship with their first GNOME 3 release and we increase the probability of people seeing these videos.

I have created a page on the GNOME Wiki with the first story board idea [1]. Please let us know what you think and please suggest other topics in the section provided.

http://live.gnome.org/GnomeMarketing/Gnome3In30Seconds