Re: GNOME Wish List

On Fri, Apr 2, 2010 at 6:35 AM, Stormy Peters <stormy gnome org> wrote:
I have created a GNOME Wish List[1]. Let me know what you think before I advertise it to a wider audience.

A bit of background. The GNOME Board of Directors was getting a lot of requests for things like hardware and I was then passing those requests on to our advisory board sponsors one by one. We decided it would be nice to have a page where we could track the things that we need or that we've asked for.

I started it out with a mixed list of things ...

I think that this is a fantastic start but I would add that we are always looking for companies/organizations to host hackfests.