using Google checkout as a supplemental option

Hi everyone,

I've been looking at Google checkout and it seems we can easily make
buttons for them from this page:

https://checkout.google.com/seller/checkout_buttons.html

Our Merchant ID is 968804335116608

However, I can't find a way to use it for subscriptions.  Also,
supposedly as a nonprofit, we should be able to make "Donate" buttons,
but I have not been able to find that.  It may be tied to us getting
approved for Google grants.

I think that is all that is necessary to use Google checkout; please let
me know if you need me to look anything else up.

Thanks,
Rosanna