Spreading the word about 2.28

Hi,

Some simple ideas of things we could do to better spread the word
about our new release (i.e. make it easier to let others promote the
new release):

- Links to quickly post a comment in Facebook/Identi.ca/Twitter/Digg
about the release. Funny phrases would be a plus. Ideas?
- Release banner to post on your blog. We always informally
copy/resize/edit the front page banner to post something in our blogs
about the release. The results are not always nice. Maybe we should
just have a wiki page with proper images for blog posts or something.

This could all be in a wiki page like:
http://live.gnome.org/Promote2.28 or something like this.

Thoughts?

--lucasr