Re: Spreading the word about 2.28

I like both ideas.

Snappy, funny phrases are not necessarily my strength, but here are
some to get people going: (Borrowing from the release notes ...)
 * GNOME 2.28 - supported by Friends of GNOME
 * GNOME has more friends than ever - join with GNOME 2.28
 * Become unwired - Bluetooth in GNOME 2.28
 * Out of time and don't know why? Try Time Tracker in GNOME 2.28
 * Cheese! Manage your pictures while traveling. Use Cheese on your
netbook with GNOME 2.28.
 * Need to annotate PDFs? Try Evince on GNOME 2.28!

And my art work would definitely be painful, so I let someone else
start that! (I'll start working on my blog post that needs a banner!)

Stormy