Re: What is GNOME?

Thanks for your answer. Also to Paul and Dave!

I also appreciate that Denise dedicated her time to make a difference.
I'd usually love to hear her opinion!

But one feedback doesn't make data. After all, the points she mentions
are either well-known or irrelevant. Related issues -- like the target
audience question -- have been discussed here for years!

Over and over, again.

Another opinion (and discussion) isn't going to change anything.

For every mail that was written in this thread, its author could have
picked one content page in the wiki and read it. And correct an error.
Or improve a formulation. Or fix just one TODO.

Everyone could start with it today. That would change something. :-)

Best regards,
Claus