Re: What is GNOME?

Just because one can point out some objections, doesn't mean it's worth
listening.

It's not easy to find a list of projects? What about visiting the
homepage and -- watch out, this is going to be complicated: -- clicking
the link called "projects"?

Also, in all these years I'm reading online discussions about GNOME, I
never ever noticed someone who asked: "Does anyone know why GNOME's logo
is a foot print?"

Is this really important stuff we should could care about?

The new version of the homepage content is in the wiki for months now.
Did anyone tried to help fill the missing bits? Or proof-read?

I've wasted countless hours to move the content from common HTML pages
to the wiki so that people can participate -- just to learn that one
doesn't get "the flow" now and the rest silently ignores every call for
participation.

But just post some unreflected objections and people respond.

WTF.

At least, someone could have had the idea to check whether these
non-issues apply in the current 'development' version.

Regards,
Claus