Re: Different subscription amounts for Friends of GNOME

I think it's ok to leave the program at $10 or more and yet make the default $25.

Stormy

On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 2:25 AM, Jaap A. Haitsma <jaap haitsma org> wrote:
On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 19:50, Stormy Peters<stormy gnome org> wrote:
> Guy, Jaap,
>
> Thanks so much for enabling people to sign up with varying amounts. This is
> probably the single most requested feature in the Friends sign up process.
>
> Two requests:
> - Can we change the default to $25?
> - Can we move the $ to before the input field?

Will do that probably in the coming weekend. Do you also want to
change the text on
Now it says 10$ or more. It's a bit weird that the default is then
25$, we might confuse people

Jaap