Re: Different subscription amounts for Friends of GNOME

Guy, Jaap,

Thanks so much for enabling people to sign up with varying amounts. This is probably the single most requested feature in the Friends sign up process.

Two requests:
- Can we change the default to $25?
- Can we move the $ to before the input field?

Thanks,

Stormy