Re: wgo - Get Started

Thanks - comments below.

On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 4:56 PM, Stormy Peters <stormy gnome org> wrote:
Maybe for mobile we can list the products that they can get with GNOME mobile on them (netbooks, tables, phones) and then point developers to a site where they can get involved.

Ok - since we're going to have links for some of those, I'd recommend a sub-page off Get Started, similar to the sub-pages for Windows & Mac OS X, especially as we'll be linking to projects off gnome.org.

For products on Windows, I think we should be talking up products like GIMP, Inkscape, gnucash, ...

And for the GNOME desktop, we should point to distributions that ship GNOME as the default, including OpenSolaris.

Yup, absolutely agree, and the first draft of the content reflects FreeBSD and OpenSolaris.

Paul

Stormy