Re: GNOME 3.0 slogans

That's a good idea, especially if the audience is aware of the issues it causes them.

I think we should actually have different slogans for different audiences. I think the spyware/virus issue plays well to the average home computer user. (We could probably get some good videos too. For example, my stepson accidentally put viruses on his mom's computer and his grandma's computer but not our Linux box!)

Stormy