Re: Presentation material

I think it would be useful to have categories of presentations.  I know
the one I love giving is GNOME Love, my focus is generally getting more
people involved.  But there could be other categories, like developing
for GNOME, GNOME Mobile, Etc.

I agree it would be great to have some "canned" content for people to
base on, there seems to be a fair bit of duplicated effort.

--Ken