Re: Getting ready for 2.26

Vincent Untz wrote:
Did people on this list start thinking a bit about how to promote GNOME
2.26? Are there new stuff that we could do to celebrate this release?
I've seen some stuff here and there related to performance like Behdad's log in performance, Tomboy cutting 10 megs on startup etc. (I'm sure people can think of others). If I get some good numbers, I can put together some nice looking diagrams of this (I think we had some of those in a earlier release too).
Oh, yeah, we also need an image for the website front page. Is anyone
working on this?
Not yet, but as soon as we come up with a theme, we can fix this.
- Andreas