Re: Marketing Tasks

Forwarding Stormy's email to the list:

On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 11:05 AM, Stormy Peters <stormy gnome org> wrote:
I too found reorganizing the wiki pages a daunting task. There's duplicate info, info that's not linked, pages that are almost duplicates, pages and subpages that don't make sense, ... If Paul and I got together and worked out a plan of what the pages should be and which should like to which, would someone be interested in help "fixing" them all?

Stormy

If anyone is at GUADEC, and would like to get together for an hour and and brainstorm about this, and help prioritize the content and the needed pages, I'd love some help.

Thilo Pfennig's name was originally attached to this as an active task, and I haven't seen him involved, so I had moved that task last night to the generic tasks list.

Paul