Re: Promoting Gnome Foundation trough sponsored people

On Mon, 2009-06-01 at 16:29 -0400, Germán Póo-Caamaño wrote:
> Just two ideas:
>
> Besides the sponsorship given (travel airfare and/or accommodation), we
> could give to sponsored people a nice Gnome t-shirt with a legend such
> as: "I'm attending to this conference thanks to Gnome Foundation" (or
> something better).

+1!

How many sponsored guys do we have this year? 40? 30?, making t-shirts
for them all would cost... ? Probably we can get something cheap with
whoever is doing the t-shirts for the conference.
If more people think it's a good idea we can contact the Canarias
people.