Re: promoting good gnome apps via news.gnome.org

Here are some apps I personally find cool, with my personal comments below.

I apologize, I don't have time to see if they have feeds while I'm at this docs conference.  I did check the news.gnome.org feed, and didn't see them.  Maybe they can be convinced to start one.  :)

* Brasero (just added to GNOME in the last year, might help to introduce users)
* Cheese (Just a fun, cool app)
* Empathy (Distros considering switching to it from Pidgin)
* GNOME-Do (One of the most innovative apps that I've seen in years)
* Gwibber (I haven't seen a better micro-blogging app yet)

(Obviously the last two aren't "official" GNOME projects like you mention, but they have a lot of buzz in the community.)

Paul