Re: Google Adwords Application for Review (WAS Re: Google Adsense versus Adwords)

Claus,

Do you want to help with the application?

I'll be out next week but can help work on it and/or review on the 24th.

FYI, it takes about 6 months to get reviewed and approved once we apply. That's what Google said and that's what the nonprofit I talked to confirmed.

Stormy

On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 10:47 PM, Jaap A. Haitsma <jaap haitsma org> wrote:
Sounds great. We should go for it.

Jaap

--
blog: http://jaap.haitsma.org