Re: Friends of GNOME subscription enhancements

On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 7:13 AM, Paul Cutler <pcutler gnome org> wrote:

I thought it was interesting that subscriptions was the same (100) for May and June.

In addition to some of the updates to the program Stormy mentions below that Jaap volunteered to help with, there are a few more things that have been discussed that I was hoping to follow up on:

* Thermometer - shows donation data as it grows (Shaun & Andreas, I believe you were working on this?  Any updates?)

* Add a "Donate" button to the footer of gnome.org (For example, Gimp at http://www.gimp.org/ has one right in their right hand navigation)

Andreas and I talked about this at the Desktop Summit and I think he was going to do it ...

* We're approaching our $20k goal for Sysadmin - what's our next goal, and how much?  (I like goals, I think it helps people to focus on them and want to attain them)

Actually, we haven't. That's why we could use the thermometer. We've reached our original goal for the year of $20K. The sys admin goal was an additional goal on top of that.

If anyone wants to grab a task, the help is appreciated!

If you want to help and aren't sure how, just propose it here!

Stormy

Thanks.

Paul