Invitation for Grazer Linuxtage 2009, Austria

Hi folks,

I hope that's the correct GNOME list to post this to, if not please let me
know.

In my role as an organizer of Grazer Linuxtage 2009, an already quite
traditional Free Software event taking place in Graz, Austria, I'd like to
invite the communities of our two main desktop software projects.

The call for lectures [1] has just gone online and we can also provide you
with booth space.
In fact we see your booths as a priority.

If you have any further questions, please ask either me (subscribed to both
lists or contact me directly) or our organizer list [2].

Looking forward to being your host :)

Cheers,
Kevin

[1] http://www.linuxtage.at/cfl/