Linuxconf and Linux Plumbing conference

I hope some of you are planning on attending the Linux Foundation's
Linuxconf, Linux Plumbers, and of course the X developer's conference
all in the seem week in September.

This will be a particular useful conference for desktop folks as we have
a confluence of power users, kernel developers, and x developers all hanging
out the same week.  If you're short on dollars, this is the place to get
best bang for buck.

I'm part of the planning and steering committee this year so I'd like to
see a strong GNOME presence.  Additionally, if there is any GNOME
Marketing events I would be happy to help facilitate that.  As other
people are planning summits that same week to take advantage of the pool
of people that are showing up.

Linux Plumbers Conference
23-25 September 2009
Portland, Oregon USA
Portland Waterfront Marriott Hotel

http://linuxplumbersconf.org/

If you got questions, you can send them to me.  I'll probably forward
you to the appropriate person.

Thanks,
sri