Re: Gnome Foundation Ad On FSF Endorsed Network
- From: Diego Escalante Urrelo <diegoe gnome org>
- To: Stormy Peters <stormy gnome org>
- Cc: marketing-list gnome org, Jeremy Andrews <jeremy tag1consulting com>
- Subject: Re: Gnome Foundation Ad On FSF Endorsed Network
- Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 01:25:42 -0500
El vie, 18-12-2009 a las 06:46 -0700, Stormy Peters escribió:
> On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 6:41 AM, Patrick Fey
> <inside nachtarbeiter net> wrote:
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
> . Wouldn't it be a better idea, if we did a Friends of
> GNOME ad? The community that AdBard serves seems to be exactly
> target audience for FoG. We could maybe combine that with a
> offer for new subscribers during the time the ad is running.
> That's a very good point. They are our target audience. We could do
> something simple like "Become a Friend of GNOME" or "Support GNOME".
> What type of offer were you thinking? Stickers and tshirts are the
> most popular thing we send, I think.
What about an exclusive preview or batch of GNOME3 marketing material
when it's ready? For example if a banner is made for GNOME3, a sticker
version could be sent to all this subscribers, although I don't know if
that would be good from the pov of our current donors.
] [Thread Prev