Re: Gnome Foundation Ad On FSF Endorsed Network

El vie, 18-12-2009 a las 06:46 -0700, Stormy Peters escribió:

> On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 6:41 AM, Patrick Fey
> <inside nachtarbeiter net> wrote:
>         . Wouldn't it be a better idea, if we did a Friends of
>         GNOME ad? The community that AdBard serves seems to be exactly
>         our
>         target audience for FoG. We could maybe combine that with a
>         special
>         offer for new subscribers during the time the ad is running.
>
> That's a very good point. They are our target audience. We could do
> something simple like "Become a Friend of GNOME" or "Support GNOME".
>
> What type of offer were you thinking? Stickers and tshirts are the
> most popular thing we send, I think.

What about an exclusive preview or batch of GNOME3 marketing material
when it's ready? For example if a banner is made for GNOME3, a sticker
version could be sent to all this subscribers, although I don't know if
that would be good from the pov of our current donors.